Do you live to write? Are you pleasantly smug with your ability to write across channels such as blogs, tweets, and press releases? Signet Interactive is currently looking for content writers to join our one-of-a-kind creative services team. Our content writers are copywriters with a twist. Enhancing the design of various marketing strategies by writing original and artistic work with a level of professionalism and fun, the Creative Services department must come up with unique strategies and engaging ways to promote, pull, and push users to respond to the information at hand across multiple online channels.
You would be working together as a team in the development and execution of all creative materials. Help develop creative strategies, research, write, and edit a variety of work including but not limited to, traditional offline media and online content.
What you will need to bring to the table:
- Develop compelling strategies and corresponding content for various online actions and across any vertical market (your content will be seen by more than just your mom)
- Determine content timelines by assessing client requests and solving problems (more than a problem solver, a content whisperer)
- Maintain writing style by adhering to organization standards as well as Associated Press (AP) and Modern Language Association (MLA) guides (you can't start making up words and adding abstract punctuation, no matter how fetch it might be)
- Remain ahead of the curve by tracking and understanding emerging writing practices and standards; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations (reading only the National Enquirer won't cut it)
- Adopt a fluid work style (being creative isn't 9 to 5, it's a lifestyle)
- Be able to pitch unconventional ideas effectively and contribute to weekly creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, and initial sales meetings (let's get wild, well not too wild)
- Be able to meet time sensitive, deadline-driven projects (getting things done, like yesterday)
More bullet points before you walk through our door:
- Requires strong analytical, editing, proofreading, writing, and organizational skills
- Interest in cutting-edge developments in the social web as well as publishing, literature, and media
- Demonstrate success in building and maintaining positive and productive relationships with co-workers and colleagues in other organizations
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the Internet including, but not limited to, blogging, tweets, Facebook updates, etc.
- Writing skills must be versatile and meet the expectations of varied audiences
Already know you got enough creative flare? Apply with us today.