The Interactive Media Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of 5-10 digital media accounts. He or she will work with external and internal teams to ensure performance and will be responsible for driving execution. The Interactive Media Specialist will also develop, optimize and maintain accounts as viable channels of lead generation.
- Work with agency partners to develop and optimize search and display campaigns, providing strategic direction on media, creative and guiding partner support.
- Manage all aspect of campaigns including ad copy creation and testing, bid management, platform management and budget management, to name a few
- Traffic campaigns using Google AdWords (Display/Remarketing), Bing, & a few other 3rd party vendors
- Work with internal teams to manage technical resources, including tag and pixel implementation processes
- Analyze engagement metrics (views, visits, views per visit, time on site, bounce rate) to optimize campaign performance
- Manage all media vendor relations
- Construct and prepare daily/weekly/monthly performance updates/reports
- Perform other duties assigned or directed
To Apply You Must Have:
- A college degree or equivalent real-world experience (2-3 year preferred)
- Certified with Google Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics (or be willing to get certified in the first 90 days)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Media Buying experience
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective organization skills and time management tactics
- Ability to work under stress and within strict timeframes
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with AdWords Editor, Excel and Powerpoint
Sell us on yourself. Apply today!