Got an interest in Internet marketing? A propensity for organization and structure? A general liking of all things advertising? Signet Interactive is looking for Brand Managers to be a part of its growing team. The Brand Manager is the critical point-person for client relations from understanding their marketing needs and to what campaigns deliver the most growth and drive sales.
Brand Managers go beyond overseeing the details of client campaigns. They are responsible for all communication and interaction between the client and creative and development teams. They maintain a level of professionalism and are the face of the project team. Individuals must have a thorough understanding of web analytics with the ability to take on time-sensitive tasks and projects.
To apply you should have... (before you come guns-a-blazing)
- A college degree in Management, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent real world experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills; ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight budgets and schedules, and balancing multiple, concurrent projects in varying stages of implementation.
- Previous project management experience (3-5 year minimum)
- Pristine organization skills, time management tactics and high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively present information and interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proficient analyzing abilities with tools like Google Analytics
Candidates will be expected to do the following... (hope you like a challenge)
- Work with clients to prioritize incoming project requests and project stakeholders (business partners and/or internal creative team) to ensure project initiation forms are complete prior to resource assignments.
- Oversee all active and upcoming visual branding project work, operating as the point person regarding the status of project deliverables and budgets.
- Proactively manage details throughout project execution, ensuring that all action-items are accomplished in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Work with internal creative team (designers, writers, developers, production, etc.) to ensure smooth, timely hand-offs at every point in a project lifecycle.
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of next steps, as well as the big picture, during project meetings or whenever project parameters change.
- Provide on-going communication with all project stakeholders regarding project concerns, especially those that affect scope of work, timing, budget and/or quality.
- Inform creative team and project stakeholder(s) of unexpected scheduling and/or financial risks, escalating issue to ensure visibility by senior management.
- Exercise judgment within the context of department systems and practices to resolve issues and proactively enable the successful execution of work.
Marketing Planning and Relationship Management
- Manage and implement short and long-term marketing communications solutions and plans, as well as clear, concise creative briefs in support of business initiatives.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to the internal creative team to ensure that business and brand objectives are achieved
- Communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both the internal team and clients regarding strategies and tactics; providing clear, concise findings and recommendations.
- Develop presentations in support of recommendations, as needed.
- Engage in personal development initiatives in order to stay current on project management, process tools/trends, and marketing best practices.
- Develop positive, productive relationships with clients and internal creative team, as well as ad hoc project stakeholders to achieve business and organizational objectives.
- Understand the relationships among work groups developing, encouraging, and leveraging natural synergies whenever possible.
- Serve as a key contributor to the successful achievement of predefined service-level agreements between the creative department and its business partner(s).
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
Still think you have what it takes to be one of our fearless Brand Managers? Then apply online today.