Is this you?
Is your Waldo Spotting score off the charts? Do you obsess over typos? Do you giggle when you spot spelling errors in a New York Times article? Then we might have a job for you. Signet Interactive is looking for a QA Editor to join our team.
Waldo Spotting Score: 11/10 | Typo Killing Score: 11/10 | Outbursts: 0
This position is right for you if:
- You have experience as a professional proofreader
- You’ve been called a “Grammar Nazi” at least once
- Your attention to detail is out of this world
- You can find a needle in a stack of hay
- You have an eye for style
- You are motivated to learn and constantly improve work quality
You’re awesome at:
- The English language
- Reviewing content for tone, logic, style and accuracy
- Proofing a variety of marketing content, from advertising pieces to social media posts
- Providing feedback in a professional manner without sugar-coating your edits
- Working closely with content specialists to ensure writing is on brand
- Learning and digesting new information quickly
So what’s next?
If this sounds like your future, send us your resume, cover letter and samples. If this isn’t right for you, refer a friend and stay awesome.
Join Our Team.