The SEO Specialist is responsible for creating and launching SEO campaigns, identifying areas of improvement, and attempting to improve client’s site rankings in major search engines.
To apply you must have:
- A college degree and real-world experience (2-3 years preferred)
- Provide examples of past SEO work (strategy, results, reports, etc)
- Have in depth knowledge about content optimization, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and keyword research.
- In-depth and insightful analytic abilities
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective organization skills and time management tactics
- Ability to work under stress and within strict timeframes
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with AdWords Editor, Excel and Powerpoint