Is this you?
Are you a social media superstar? Do you live, love and breathe social media? Does Mark Zuckerberg call you when he’s bored? Then we might have a job for you.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Continually improve social media strategy by capturing and analyzing appropriate social data, insights and best practices.
- Make strategic recommendations on social advertising and craft client budget proposals.
- Serve as a trusted voice on social media audience amplification, engagement, and segmentation campaigns.
- Manage, develop and oversee social media content, while working closely with authors to “train up” social media copywriting effectiveness.
This position is right for you if:
- You’re a social media strategist with strong marketing chops
- You have at least 5 years’ experience developing successful social media strategies
- You have a demonstrated understanding of various social media platforms
- You’ve coined a hashtag that sums up your life
- You can recite Facebook’s ad specifications in your sleep
- You can foresee how Snapchat will become a B2B marketing tool by Q2 of 2018
- Oprah follows you on Pinterest
You’re awesome at:
- Monitoring and reporting on social media data, metrics, trends and successes
- Conducting social media audits and making useful recommendations
- Developing effective social media plans for clients across industries
- Providing creative input on social media strategy
- Creating and recommending unique social selling angles for clients
- Developing social media content ideas that drives engagement through the roof
- Responding to changes in social media
- Measuring and reporting on social engagement, successes and opportunities
- Turning social media reports into actionable insights
Join Our Team.